How to set up Custom push notifications for Discord.
Note: Only set this up if you do NOT want to see all of the Pokemon going into the Rares and Notify channels of your selected area.
- Go to the Notify/rare channel that you want to get push notifications from.
- Tap the 3 dots in the top right hand corner, and then tap on “Channel Settings”.
- Change the Frequency Option to Only @Mentions.
- Once you have set all channels that you want push notifications from, go to #custom-notifications to see the list of Pokemon that you can be notified about.
- Using the #enter-commands-here channel, type in the command.
Example- Let’s say that I want to get push notifications for Lapras. I would type “.iam Lapras”, exactly like that, to get notifications for Lapras moving forward.
Note: This does NOT cause Pokemon to get removed from the channel.